At Phoenix Academy:
To provide research-based instructional interventions and multi-agency supports to all children and their families
A dynamic partnership between school, student, home and community where all children succeed; No Exceptions!
To provide alternative programming to meet the needs of students who are experiencing barriers to learning in the comprehensive school environment while also ensuring a continuum of special education service provisions.
To provide students with the resources, services and supports they need to engage successfully with the least restrictive environment of their home school or community.
- K-12 ED Program (120 students capacity)
- Secondary (10-12) Alternative Ed. Program (120 students capacity)
- Career Research & Development
- CASE (Curriculum for Agriculture and Science Education)
- Prostart (Culinary Skills & Hospitality Mgt.)
- Print Education (Graphic Design & Print Technologies
- A variety of Honors courses offered across content areas
- Opportunity to take Five AP courses and earn an AP Diploma
- All students provided the opportunity to be dual completers (University of Maryland & CTE)
- University of Maryland completer program
Psychologists (2), Social Workers (4), Substance Abuse Counselor & Psychiatrist
- Anne Arundel County Police
- Mobil Crisis Response/Case Management
- Anne Arundel County Partnership for Children, Youth and Families
- Seeds for Success
- The Children’s Guild
- Centro De Ayuda
- Dept. of Juvenile Services
- Restoration Community Development Corp.