INFORMATION ON ENROLLMENT FOR THE 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR
Dear Parent/Legal Guardian:
During the COVID-19 State mandated Shutdown, Anne Arundel County Public Schools is using a remote process to enroll students for the 2020-2021 school year for grades K-12.
The following documents are required for enrollment:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- Recent Report Card or Transcript
- Governement Issued Photo ID
- Primary Proof Residency:mortgage, deed, or lease
- Secondary Proof of Residency: utility bill, bank statement, or paystub on the last 60 days
- Custody Order(if applicable)
Hint: Be sure to have your documents saved and ready in PDF or JPEG format, before you enter the portal because the system cannot accept incomplete registrations and you will have to re-enter the datas fields.
Please follow the link to our online enrollment portal where you will complete forms electronically and upload your documents:
For any questions regarding enrollment, please contact our Ms. Patricia Jackson(Registrar) at email@example.com
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING ALL OUR NEW MUSTANGS FOR THE UPCOMING 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR!