The George Arlotto Leadership Award is selected through a two-round application process:
1. Each Regional Assistant Superintendent completes the online Regional Assistant Superintendent's Recommendation to nominate one principal from their clusters.
2. Each Principal of the Year Nominee submits a Nominee Application to share their Professional Biography, Philosophy on leadership, school culture and communication, and Professional Resumé.
3. A Selection Committee of school system leaders and community partners review and evaluate each nomination packet to select the finalists.
1. Finalists receive and complete a more detailed Round Two nomination packet.
2. Each finalist completes a panel interview with the Selection Committee.
3. The winner of the George Arlotto Leadership Award is selected and announced.
Please note: We are no longer accepting applications for the 2023-2024 George Arlotto Leadership Award.