Online School Payments
Pay online for school items, fees, and activities with Visa or Mastercard
About Our School
9:05 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Pre-K am session: 9:05-11:40
pm session: 12:55-3:30
Students may enter the building at 8:40am and are expected to be in their classroom ready for instruction by 9:05.
School office hours: 8:15am-3:45pm
Summer office hours: 8:00am-2:00pm
Now Registering Online K-5
Pre-K starting July 15
During the COVID-19 State-mandated shutdown, Anne Arundel County Public Schools is using a remote process to enroll students for the 2020-2021 school year for Grades K-12. The following documents are required for enrollment:
Chid's documents -
- Birth Certificate/Passport
- Immunization Record
- Recent report card/ Transcript
Parent's documents -
- Governoment-issued photo ID
- Primary proof of residency: mortgage, deed, or lease
- Secondary proof of residency: utility bill, bank statement, or paystub in the last 60 days
- Custody Order (if applicable)
Hint: Be sure to have your documents saved and ready, in PDF or JPEG format, before you enter the portal because the system cannot accept incomplete registrations and you'll have to re-enter all data fields.
Please follow the link to our online enrollment portal where you'll complete forms electronically and upload your documents:
- English: https://secure.aacps.org/webapps/SEFP/en-US/OSS
- Spanish: https://secure.aacps.org/webapps/SEFP/es-ES/OSS
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.