Anne Arundel County Public Schools is committed to preparing students for college, career, and community by providing experiences inside the classroom and beyond the classroom walls. Our school system depends on community and business partners to ensure our students have opportunities to explore their personal interests, engage in unique learning experiences, and interact with professionals from a variety of career fields. Through the Business & Community Partner of the Year Awards, AACPS and the Education Foundation of AACPS recognize community organizations and businesses that have forged critical partnerships with programs & schools that directly benefit students.
2023 Business & Community Partners of the Year
Thank you for your support of the Partners in Education program!
Nominations are now closed for the 2023 AACPS Business & Community Partners of the Year.
Thank you for the nominations and congratulations to this year's nominees:
Business Partner of the Year Nominees:
- Chick-Fil-A of Annapolis, Glen Burnie, and Waugh Chapel – nominated by Arundel High School & AACPS Service Learning
- Novamera – nominated by Severna Park High School
- Russell Fabrication – nominated by Advanced Studies and Programs, AACPS Magnet Programs, & STEM
- UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center – nominated by Center of Applied Technology - North
Community Partner of the Year Nominees:
- Anne Arundel Retired School Personnel Association – nominated by Park Elementary School
- Anne Arundel Workforce Development Corporation – nominated by Old Mill High School
- Maryland Council on Economic Education – nominated by Advanced Studies and Programs & Co-Curricular Programs
- Walk the Walk Foundation – nominated by Tyler Heights Elementary School
Partners in Education: Business & Community Partners of the Year
Save the Date! Our 2023 Business & Community Partner of the Year nominees will be honored at the Partners in Education Awards Reception on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 @ Live! Arundel Mills.
For questions about the Business & Community Partner of the Year selection process or awards event:
Senior Manager, Business & Community Development
Business & Development Specialist, AACPS Business & Community Partnerships